YOUR VALIDATED REGISTRATION AND EMBLEM WILL BE MAILED WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS. If you do not receive your validated registration and emblem before the expiration date, you may be subject to citation.
You can only use this service if:
- You have received a renewal application form.
- Your vehicle is currently registered in the County of Kaua`i.
- Your registration is within 45 days of the expiration date.
- Your registration has not expired.
- Your renewal application form does not indicate an expired vehicle inspection date.
- Your renewal application form indicates your current mailing address.
- There are no requirements listed in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS portion on your renewal application form which requires you to submit additional form(s) with your renewal application and payment.
What will you need?
- Your license plate number AND the last four digits of your vehicle identification number.
If you cannot reach the agency directly, the folks at eHawaii.gov will do their best to assist you.