Online Motor Vehicle Registration Renewals
Aloha and welcome to the online vehicle registration renewal system, which allows you to renew your registration one vehicle at a time.
Your validated registration and emblem will be mailed within 10 working days. If you do not receive your validated registration and emblem before the expiration date, you may be subject to citation.
You can only use this service if:
- You have received a renewal application form.
- Your vehicle is currently registered in the County of Hawaii.
- Your registration is within 45 days of the expiration date.
- Your renewal application form does not indicate an expired vehicle inspection date.
- Your renewal application form indicates your current mailing address.
- There are no requirements listed in the Special Instructions portion on your renewal application form which requires you to submit additional form(s) with your renewal application and payment.
- Registrations that are up to 6 months past the due date can now be processed online. Applicable penalties will be added.
What will you need?
Your license plate number and the last four digits of your vehicle identification number.
Administrative costs associated with online payments will be passed on to you in the form of an additional fee. The fee will be disclosed to you when you confirm the payment (before you pay). Collection fees for canceled or rejected credit card transactions will be passed on to you.